📍 Namur, Belgium
The 8th edition of KIKK, a multi-track festival on the intersection of art, science & tech to explore the economic and artistic implications of new technologies. The conference is on Thursday and Friday, all exhibitions are also open on Saturday and Sunday.The event gathers people of all backgrounds from all around the world. They are designers, scientists, makers, entrepreneurs, artists, architects, developers or musicians.
- Introduction à Touchdesigner - Antoine Goldschmidt de MagicStreet
- Touchdesigner Creative Coding - Antoine Goldschmidt de MagicStreet
- Biomaterials for design : biofabrication & design with Mycellium - Glimps
- Biomaterials for design : biofabrication & design with slime mold - Glimps
- Machine learning - Andreas Refsgaard
- Compose une ville sonore (pour enfants) - Les Voyages de Capitaine futur
- Robigami (pour enfants) - Les Voyages de Capitaine futur
- Fabrique ta super fleur (pour enfants) - Les Voyages de Capitaine futur
KIKK in town
New this year: KIKK invades the city of Namur with an art exhibition in 20 different indoor & outdoor locations. Expect massive installations, façade interventions and a commissioned AR journey. With Cantoni Crescenti, Robertina Sebjanic, Cod.Act, Lisa Rave, Thomson and Craighead, Miranda Moss, Antoine Bertin, Interactive Architecture Lab, Florian Dussopt, Alain Wergifosse, Mariska de Groot , Matteo Marangoni et Dieter Vandoren, Superbe, Marco Barotti, Erik Nerinckx, Justine Bougerol, Magdalena Jetelova, Caroline Wolewinski, Luis Zanotello, David Bowen, Pfadfinderei (Dominic Kiessling), VIvien Roubaud, Raquel Kogan, Refik Anadol
KIKK is a non profit association founded in 2011 and based in Namur, Belgium. The organization creates bridges between art, science and technology through the organization of events, educational projects, experimental research as well as the production of artistic projects.
Free or Pro 199€. Get discount on your PRO-pass by using promo code "neonmoire-KIKKPRO".
Le Théâtre de Namur
Place du Théâtre
Places to StayHotels & Hostels
If you are looking for hotel, or hostel find your place to stay in Namur right here.
And of course there is always Airbnb