Chris Do of The Futur
Designer and educator Chris Do shares in-depth insides on what motivated him to start teaching and the opportunity he saw to scale the business of design to creative entrepreneurs by bringing his classes to Youtube. Chris' "listen to teach" mindset inspires to rethink you own learning and creative process. Learn for Chris by listening to this episode or go to The Futur on Youtube.
"I listen to teach"
How to listen:
Subscribe (it's free) in your favorite podcast app.
Enjoy the show! If you enjoy this one, check out the rest of our podcast episodes in your favorite podcast app. And if you really enjoy The Neon Moiré Show, please leave a rating and review iTunes / Apple podcast / Soundcloud. It helps others to find out about the show. Thanks you.
Chris' Neon 5
- The Win Without Pitching Manifesto by Blair Enns
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh
- 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness by Jim Rohn
- Show Your Work! by Austin Kleon
- The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
- Creative Strategy and the Business of Design by Douglas Davis
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Cooking shows, Shark Tank, The profit
His wife and two boys teach him more about him self that nobody else could.
Digital Design Days 2018
16-18 March 2018
Get 10% discount on your ticket by using promo code: NeonMoire