Podcast: Studio Smack
Episode—VII. [Interview is in Dutch]
In this episode, Thomas Dahm talks with Breda based animation studio Smack. Studio Smack are Béla Zsigmond, Ton Meijdam and Thom Snels. Many of you will know Studio Smack's work, they are the makers of the music video Witch Doctor for De Staat. Reason to talk with Studio Smack is their overview exhibition Dreaming of Mass Behavior during Graphic Matters. The conversation has been recorded in the park for the main venue of the festival in Breda, where we talk about the power of 3, mass behavior and design for debate. Enjoy the show.
Studio Smack: Tom Snels, Ton Meijdam, Bela Zsigmond
Neon Moiré x Graphic Matters
In partnership with Graphic Matters, we bring you a special series of interviews with researchers, designers and thinkers who are presenting work during this long-running graphic design festival. This episode is the first in that serie.
You can listen on Apple podcast or stream it directly on Soundcloud. Enjoy the show! If you enjoy this one, check out the rest of our podcast episodes on Soundcloud or Apple podcast. And if you really enjoy The Neon Moiré Show, please leave a rating and review on Apple podcast . It helps others to find out about the show. Thanks.
- Book: Ton - Hero's Journey by Joseph Campbell / Bela - The Futurological Congress by Stanisław Lem
- Music: Both looking forward to music made by A.I.!
- Food: Ton - Hungarian Chicken made by Bela / Bela - Sushi
- Film/TV: Ton - Fightclub / Bela - Sherlock Homes (new)
- Miscellaneous: Ton - Sleep / Bela - Breath
Related episodes in this serie
- Dennis Elbers
- Liz McQuiston
- Ken Lo
- Schellekens & Peleman / Inflatable refugee
- Wobby Club