OSF Congress 2019
AnnouncementBy Neon Moiré,
With international keynotes, investigative talks and cross-sector panels, the festival area will once again be used to create an extraordinary open-air projection surface for new ideas. Inspiration and input from the most innovative thinkers, leaders and creators of our time and the context of the global issues that move us today and tomorrow.
The guiding principle of the OSF Congress also in 2019: How are we actually creative - in very different areas, industries and professions - and what questions do we have to ask each other in order to shape a future worth living together?
The speakers are there to touch and not as pure chalk and talk. Each format gets its own suitable location, whether it's the Main Stage with the greenest horse race track in the background, a cosy sofa for two to talk to each other or a discussion chair circle in an overseas container. Most importantly open air and with lots of fresh air and chirping swallows to stimulate your thoughts.
At the OSF Congress 2019 these five topics in particular will be up for discussion: Communities, New Work, Digital Transformation, Sustainability and Urban Development. But as usual, there will be creative input from all imaginable areas and visitors can look forward to a colourful mix of speakers.
- Sophie Passmann - Author, moderator & influencer
- Aya Jaff - Programmer and Founder CoDesign Factory
- Ji Lee - Creative Director Facebook & Independent Designer
- Milena Glimbovski - CEO Original Unverpackt & Ein guter Plan
- Matze Hielscher - Circus Director Mit Vergnügen
- Assemble - Multidisciplinary Collective
- Maria Lorenz - Founder and CEO Pool Artists
- Christian Friedel - Actor & musician
- Sabria David - Founder Slow Media Institute & Chairwoman of the Presidium of Wikimedia Germany
- Prof. Dr. Helga Rübsamen-Schaeff - Founding CEO of AiCuris
- Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof - Founder & CEO Bitnation
- Abraham Abbi Asefaw - Founder The Pop Up Agency
- Carl Öhmann - PhD Candidate, University of Oxford, Digital Ethics Lab
- Christian Friedel - Actor & Musician
- Guido van Dijk + Jan Fasen
- Frank and Patrik Riklin - Concept Artists & CEOs Atelier für Sonderaufgaben
- Fabulous Future - Collective
- Dr. Stephan Muschick - CEO innogy Stiftung für Energie und Gesellschaft
- Anja Backhaus - Journalist & Moderator
- Christian Herrendorf - Head of Department Düsseldorf, Westdeutsche Zeitung
- Chris Brow - Moderator