NO/BS Conference returns to Melbourne, October 26 -27
AnnouncementBy Neon Moiré,
Creator Jason Soultan dreamt up the idea of NO/BS. Dubbed a “digital reality check” the team sought to create an exciting and authentic real-world forum with insights to be shared by a diverse array of international and local keynote speakers.
In early 2020 the inaugural NO/BS Conference was a massive success, producing a sell-out audience and garnering multiple Better Design Awards and Australian Event Awards, something unprecedented for an event of its type. The second iteration will deliver an even bigger experience, with even more speakers across various disciplines.
NO/BS is designed to circumvent the traditional blind optimism spouted by motivational speakers at traditional digital conferences. The experience is intended to be humbling, validating—and above all—inspiring in the most honest way possible. This event is not about portfolio showing or self-promotion of our speakers, it’s about the real world, says founder Jason Soultan.
The content at NO/BS has been carefully curated to touch on topics such as personal journeys, resilience, the future of digital, business development, culture, diversity, empathy, and mental health.
NO/BS conference barebones insight into what it takes to start and be part of a creative digital industry. You will leave feeling validated knowing that their journey is similar to that of their counterparts and industry heroes.
Get your passes and experience a “Digital Reality Check. Use code 'NEONMOIRE' and receive 15% off!
- Chris Do - Founder/CEO - The Futur
- Michelle Morrison - Director of Strategy & Operations - Twitter
- Lysandre Follet - Director of Computational Design - Nike
- Emily Cohen - Creative Agency Consultant/Author - Brutally Honest
- Michael Ventura - Advisor/Author - Applied Empathy
- Benjamin Hersh - Staff Interaction Designer - Google
- Rich Arnold - Senior Project Design Leader - Coinbase
- Jay Demetillo - Lead UX/Visual Designer - Grab
- Prue Jones - Studio & Creative Director - Fjord
- Nichole Burton - Senior Designer - Google
- Vince Lebon - Founder & CEO - Rollie Nation
- Jasmin Bedir - CEO - Innocean Australia
- Kevin Finn - Owner & Author - TheSumOf
- Cat Burgess - Head of Place - Frost Collective
- Andy Wright - CEO - Streamtime
- Kirby Bentley - Artist & Professional Athlete - Gnalla & Essendon (AFLW)
- Marco Rosano - Managing Director - Soul+Wolf
- Dr. Marion Piper - Creativity Coach & Author - Marion Piper Creative
October 26-27, 2022 at The Forum Melbourne
- Standard $1099 AUD
- Platinum $1349 AUD
- NFP+ Charity $699 AUD
- Student $499 AUD
- Digital $189 AUD
Use code NEONMOIRE to get 15% off. Buy Passes
A day in the Futur with Chris Do
For the first time in Australia, Chris Do will be running his world-famous workshops.
Join Chris Do in this daylong workshop where he will teach you how to: design your personal brand to stand out in a noisy world, build your authority as a person of influence, grow a social following, attract the right clients, have the money conversation, charge more and close high ticket leads.
City, Date, Price
- Sydney — 31st October 2022 / $799 AUD
- Brisbane — 2nd November 2022 / $799 AUD
- Melbourne — 4th November 2022 / $799 AUD
For more information or to secure your passes, visit nobs.events