Giveaway: 2x 1 Ticket to Element Talks in Warsaw
Design conference Element Talks will take place on 16th – 17th of June 2018 in Warsaw, Poland, for the fifth time this summer. If you want to know how to develop your design career, business and keep mental balance in the creative industry, you definitely have to take part in this giveaway!
Element Talks is created by people working in the creative industry. "We started the conference for our bachelor diploma. We’ve had some internship experience but we still had many questions about the designer’s profession. We decided to invite a couple of designers whom we admired, to share their knowledge. The topic turned out to be so interesting that it drew hundreds of designers from all over the country who participated in the first edition of the event. What was intended to be a small event for students of our university turned out to be a two-day long full-blown conference with 500-participants." says Paulina Kacprzak in our interview in 2016. Now they expect more than 2000 creative mind to participate in their event.
How to enter?
Tell us Who is your favorite designer or artist from Poland and why?
Submit your answer here.
The best 2 answers to this question will be selected by Monday, 28 May, 12:00 CET and will win a ticket each. We’ll be announcing the winners in our newsletter!
Best of luck!
About Element Talks
Element Talks is the biggest conference for designers in Poland devoted to practical aspects of the profession. If you work in the industry and want to meet over 2000 like-minded creatives from all over Europe this conference is not to be missed. During the fifth edition of the event, apart from strictly “industry-wise” topics, speakers will also talk about the comfort of designers and factors influencing their mental and spiritual sphere.
There are networking sessions carried out in a form of Speed Talks and in the evening its party time.
- Deyan Sudjic - the director of the Design Musem in London
- Daniela Garza - Project Manager & Creative Director in Anagrama studio in Mexico
- Eike König - founder & creative director of Berlin-based creative collective HORT
- Adi Binder - the director of UX & Design w Moovit
- Mark Porter - The Guardian layout designer
- Bartosz Jurkowski - Improviser and Customer Experience Manager at Klub Komediowy (Comedy Club)
- Petra Eriksson - illustrator
- Łukasz Zbieranowski - Fajne Chłopaki (Cool Dudes)
- Martina Flor- lettering artist
- José Bernabé - typography artist, designer, and illustrator
- Adrian & Gidi - photographers and set designers
Polish graphic design awards
This year’s edition of Element Talks will be accompanied by the announcement of results and awarding the winners of Polish Graphic Design Awards, which is a summary of the year 2017 in the scene of graphic design in Poland. The initiative led by Rene Wawrzkiewicz is aimed at distinguishing of remarkable designers and promoting their activity not only in the community but also among the recipients and prospective clients. The awards gala will be held on June 15th 2018.
For those of you who have never been to Element Talks, watch this impression from the last edition (2017).